about 1 year ago
Our Client is a technology developer focused on creating unique and secure identification systems that streamline business processes and reduce risk.
They are looking for an experienced, dynamic and energetic Hardware Engineer to be responsible for all true id hardware offerings from pre-deployment staging (build and test) installing / testing, commissioning solutions, to configuring hardware for projects across Europe.
The Hardware Engineer will:
- work as part of a team on complex electronics/software projects being a key member and driving force in the detailed design and testing of the system
- assist in the development of electronics hardware
- participate in Design Reviews and collate product documentation
- Support Customers and undertake business travel abroad or within the UK as and when required
- maintain and improve the efficiency, quality and service provided by the Department
The ideal Candidate will be/have:
- A degree in a relevant subject (Electronics/Science/Engineering or equivalent)
- 3+ years of experience in a general electronics design environment in which processor-controlled devices have been developed
- Project Management or Team Leadership of software engineers to design and debug systems
- Digital, analogue or power electronics background
- Experienced in writing design documents and test procedures
- Design and build of hardware electronic systems including packaging
- Familiarity with CAD packages for schematic capture and PCB artwork design
- Able to complete and pass security & other clearances as required for the business needs
- Current UK Driver's License
If you are a Hardware Engineer and would like to be considered for this position, please apply now. Alternatively, please contact Chiara Caterisano at Jonathan Lee Recruitment to discuss.