Job Title: RF Hardware Engineer
Permanent or Contract
An RF Hardware designer is required for an aerospace, defence and systems specialist. The successful applicant will be supporting R & D and product development functions for niche products in the defence industry.
It is vital that candidates have an expert knowledge of RF Hardware engineering for Safety Critical Systems.
RF Hardware Engineer - Key Responsibilities
- RF, analogue, and digital hardware design
- Schematic capture and PCB layout
- Test and debug of prototypes in a laboratory environment
- Support of product manufacturing and production test
- Support of product compliance testing
Technical Skills and Experience required for RF Hardware Enginee
- A degree in Electronics engineering.
- Experience of RF standards compliance (EU / RED)
- Experience working with Test equipment such as network analysers, spectrum analysers.
- Excellent understanding of RF System circuitry and design.
- Familiarity of PCB design (schematic, PCB Layout using design tools – Altium).
This is an excellent opportunity for an RF specialist to develop their career and work in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this Essex based company will offer you:
- Pension scheme
- Flexible benefits package
- Competitive Salary
We are specialists in advanced technology jobs. If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Senior RF Engineer then contact Dean Liszewski at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.