GUI Developer - R00038005
We are seeking a GUI Developer to be in Cranfield to design and implement a GUI (Graphical User Interface) for Engineers and to provide the relevant data and facts from the market to the different design sections to define the priorities to fix for improving vehicle quality and customer perception.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Develop an Interactive GUI for Vehicle Quality Promotion (i.e. creating an interactive dashboard)
- Cross functional deployment of the GUI
- Adapt the GUI to meet the demands of the business
- Maintenance of the GUI
- Detailed configuration of state of the art text analytics tools, in collaboration with system supplier when necessary.
- Develop/Design/create new business intelligence tools to improve quality management (i.e. Quality Dashboard, Automated Weibull Analysis, Text Mining Tools, etc.)
- Regular acquisition and analysis of warranty and customer dissatisfaction data.
- Prepare analysis/presentation material for Monthly/Quarterly Quality review meetings
- Using existing reporting/analytical tools to identify areas for quality improvement and help develop action plans.
- Administration and reporting of development Quality status systems.
- Communicate results/trends others on use of tools/work cross functionally
- Ensure countermeasure actions are appropriate and viable
- Maintain existing databases and Excel reports
- Liaison with other departments for information exchange
- Managing adoption date reports for countermeasures with manufacturing plants and design.
- Forecasting customer survey results
The GUI Developer should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in SQL
- Ability to interrogate data, processes and systems to identify Customer quality issues
- Self-motivated, Influencer with strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Able to work cross functionally
- Highly competent with MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint for daily management, data analysis, presentation and solution development
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively ensuring deadlines are met
- A good team player who questions the norm and strives to provide solutions
If you have any questions about the GUI Developer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.