£45k - 50k per year + benefits
11 months ago
An experienced Group IT Manager is required for an established SME manufacturing and distribution business that supplies engineered components on a global basis. This company has an excellent reputation for supplying products across a wide range of industrial sectors. With a proud heritage based on customer service excellence they are a key supplier to many successful and widely recognised brands. To be considered for this Group IT Manager position you must have a demonstrable track record of managing and developing reliable and business focused IT systems that provide a solid platform for business acceleration, growth and competitive advantage.
In the position of Group IT Manager position you will:
- Develop, manage and support the complete IT infrastructure and applications for users and stakeholders across two UK based sites.
- Take full responsibility for all business and user IT issues from helpdesk to disaster recovery, planning and testing.
- Work with the senior management team to evolve the digital strategy /roadmap for the business, keeping abreast of new emerging technologies that can deliver efficiencies and competitive advantage.
- Proactively manage develop, coach & train the IT team and allocate projects, work and resource where and when required.
- Be confident, able to work at senior management level to manage the IT capital and expense budget for all IT hardware and software maintenance contracts.
- Have a strong practical aptitude leading by example setting high standards and have a thorough understanding across a range of hardware / software and applications including Sage Line, ERP, CRM Microsoft office 365, windows, IOS, SQL DBA.
- Have a professional approachable and driven personality, able to think and plan strategically but capable of handling day to day IT issues and problems providing a rapid response service to end users and stakeholders.
This is an important and highly visible position for this rapidly growing and successful company the role of Group IT Manager is a great opportunity to help move the business forward by creating a solid IT department and platform that can handle exciting new digital IT applications and software packages.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Executive Search, a leading technical and industrial consultancy. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Executive Search are those of an Employment Agency.