Group Design Leader - Powertrain Mounts System (PSS10)
Sweden - Gothenburg
Up to £45.00 per hour
6 Month contract
Are you ready to work in an challenging and exiting area help fulfilling all attribute
targets with high focus on NVH, Driveability, Ride comfort and durability?
You will join an Air Induction System & Powertrain Mounts team operating within the Powertrain Installation department.
As a Group Design Leader at Powertrain Mount System, you have the responsibility to find solutions for technical documentation in the industrialization and maintenance phases in
accordance with time, technology, quality cost (TTC) contracts and you will be
working in a team of design engineers/CAE and other GDL's, to a specific
- You need at least a B.Sc. grade within mechanics or mechatronics, or a similar education
- Very good practical and theoretical knowledge within the product area and the impact on complete vehicle.
- Team leadership experience.
- Experience within product development and preferably within the sections technology area.
- Driver's license.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
Please contact James Tilley for details.