Job Details: Group Design Leader - Body and Closures
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contract length: 6 months
A Design Leader within Body and Closures is required to join a leading automotive OEM based in Gothenburg, Sweden, on a 6 month contract basis.
We are searching for Group Design leader (GDL) with technical interest to work within the area of Painted Body & Closures. This area consists of 4 groups ( Door structure, Closure mechanics, Sealing system and Rear Opening). We are looking for a strong and experienced designer/task leader that will work within one of our Development teams.
* Be a part of the Development team and support and encourage others to work actively with Team backlog
* Be responsible for a unique program for your commodities
* Manage and develop the design and the assignment with a cross-functional team and secure deliveries and results
* Responsible to create assignment time planes which meet the overall project plan
* Responsible for budget and cost
* Report the assignment status and decisions to Scrum masters, PO, TM or other stakeholders.
* Responsible for preparing/ planning for release of all technical documents
Education & Qualifications:
* M.Sc., B.Sc. or similar in experience
* Strong leader skills and experienced in leading suppliers
* High cooperation ability and communication skills.
* Organised, goal orientated, can summarise and present the status of your task
* Analytical ability and technical interests
* Good ability to communicate in English
* Experienced Lead Engineer within product development
* Meritorious to have earlier experience of working mechanical and electrical components
* Drivers licence B
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.