Job title: Group Business Systems Engineer
Salary Range: £30.00 to £35.00 per hour
A Business Systems Engineer is required with knowledge of Quality Systems and Auditing. Candidates with experience of the Automotive industry would be well received.
This company based in Telford requires a proactive Business Systems Engineer with IATF 16949 systems and auditing experience for a 6-month contract.
As a Business Systems Engineer you will be required to:
- To develop and co-ordinate the group's internal audit schedule.
- Undertake internal audits from the group function within our Integrated Business Management System across all facilities and central functions, liaising with plant managerial team members before, during and after scheduled audits.
- To work with sites and functions to develop robust action plans as a result of audit findings.
- To develop new systems and processes required to maintain and continually improve our business operating system. This may involve software system enhancements (Tapestry)
- To support external audits (Certification Body, Customer etc.)
- To review all Customer Specific Requirements and ensure we have systems in place to meet them.
- To run the document management process within the BOS including the update and issue of documents. This will include supporting all areas of the business in the creation of well-constructed and formatted procedures.
- Support the compilation of data for internal quality reporting purposes relating audit and other Quality metrics.
The Business Systems Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Extensive experience in an Automotive Quality Engineering position.
- Significant involvement in automotive Quality Systems activities.
- Experience of Automotive Internal Systems Audits.
- Experience of development and launching of Business systems and procedures.
- Automotive Core Tools knowledge and experience.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally.
- TS/IATF16949 Lead Auditor qualification.
- Quality System document management experience.
- Knowledge of Automotive BiW component manufacture.
- Experience of Certification Body liaison and reporting.
- Working knowledge of Integrated system requirements from ISO14000 & OHSAS18000.
- Able to innovate in relation to the Business Operating System.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Automotive Quality Systems to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Telford-based metal pressings company will offer you a competitive hourly rate.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have had exposure of IATF 16949, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001, and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Business Systems Engineer role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147