Job title: Grinder
Salary Range: £31,000 - £32,000
A Grinder is required with knowledge of precision engineering and Fanuc programming language. Candidates with experience of the aerospace or precision engineering industry would be well received.
Due to company growth, a Wolverhampton based aerospace company is looking for grinder with previous CNC grinding experience for a new permanent role. As a grinder you will be required to:
- You will be responsible for the day to day running and maintenance of the machine, insuring it is running at optimal efficiency at all times.
- Ensure the work area is clean and compliant with company health and safety.
- Maintaining tight tolerances of 0.00005'' and responsible for carrying out manual land grinding also.
- You will also be responsible for first off inspection along with checking and completing the necessary quality documentation.
The grinder should have the following skills or experience:
- Be able to fully operate a S33 Studer grinding machine to aerospace tolerances
- Be able to work on your own initiative to deliver high precision goods compliant to customer specifications.
- Be able to operate CNC Grinders with Fanuc controls (others would be desirable also)
- Be able to operate and set CNC Grinders online editing using Fanuc systems (desirable)
- Mate grinding experience is also desirable.
- Manual honing experience also desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of grinding/precision engineering/aerospace to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wolverhampton-based aerospace company will offer you:
- Double day shift pattern or can be a three-shift pattern (both rotated weekly) 6-2,2-10 and possibly 10-6.
(afternoon shift comes with a 16% premium; night shift comes with a 22.2%)
- Other - such as career development etc.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of grinding machines and setting operating and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the grinder role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.