Job title: Grinder
Salary Range: £10ph+ (and shift allowance)
Industry/ Strapline Aerospace/ Grinding/ Precision Engineering/
A Grinder is required with knowledge of various grinding machine operation skills and ability to work to tight tolerances. Candidates with experience of the precision engineering industry would be well received.
Due to company growth, a description based in Leicester requires a variety of grinders with various grinding machine experience for a new permanent role. As a successful applicant you will be required to:
- Self-inspecting work against engineering drawings with various hand measurement tools.
- Maintain good housekeeping and ensure all routine daily machine maintenance is upheld, keeping health and safety and the machine is working optimally.
- Meeting production targets with an ability to communicate well with others in the team regarding production issues and updates.
The Grinder should have the following skills or experience:
- Be able to operate grinding machinery in a precision environment, including surface grinders, CNC grinders or manual grinders.
- Physically fit and able to pick up up to 15kg components. (non-repetitive lifting)
- Engineering Background with an ability to work to very tight tolerances.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of precision grinding with various machine backgrounds to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Leicester-based aerospace company will offer you:
- £10ph+ (shift allowance also).
- Weekly rotating shift pattern of three shifts.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of precision grinding and varying machine operation background and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Grinding role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.