Excellent Salary & Benefits
3 months ago
GRAPHIC DESIGN MANAGER
Our client is a world-leading automotive design company, gained a global reputation as a pioneer of lightweight and efficient vehicles, taking a highly innovative approach to all aspects of vehicle design, development and production. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Design Manager to join their Design, Development and Engineering Centre.
You will work as part of the Group Creative Team and report to the Creative Design Director. Your primary responsibility will be to lead the creative department ensuring that the requirements of the business are met from a graphic design and brand perspective by providing a high-quality service through attention to detail, a disciplined and methodical approach and close liaison with colleagues.
The principal accountability will be to work as part of the Group Creative Team and to manage to set up and grow our new internal group creative department. Producing graphic design work, often within tight deadlines, that supports the needs of a rapidly expanding business and takes it to the next level of design excellence. This will involve working across print, digital, branding, film and television, illustration, information graphics and vehicle info-graphics.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Team management experience; including recruitment, personal development, training and feedback.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Excellent visual design skills with the ability to apply them to user-interface design.
- Experienced in brand identity and logo design.
- Proficient in both print and digital design.
- Up-to-date with the latest web design trends.
- Strong demonstration of current design trends.
- Deadline driven, and able to self-manage workload.
- Possess strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Generate high level interactive presentation.
- Ensure that all company documentation is executed to the correct standard.
- Act as a 'Brand Guardian', ensuring adherence to corporate branding guidelines
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.