Position - Graduate Technical Sales Engineer
Location - Worcester, some travel to customer sites & trade shows will be expected
Salary - £20,000 - £27,000 depending on level of industrial/field experience
We have exciting Graduate Technical Sales Engineer vacancies located in the Worcester area of the Midlands. We have over 30 years of industry experience delivering bespoke special purpose machinery and related automated solutions to our customers.
Key skills and experience required for the Graduate Technical Sales Engineer vacancies:
- You should have a qualification in electrical, mechanical or mechatronic engineering or relevant industrial experience.
- Ideally the graduate technical sales engineer will have 1 or 2 years of experience selling technical products. Although this is not an essential requirement.
- You should be highly driven and motivated and be ready for a new challenge every day.
- You should be versatile as there will be many opportunities to learn new skills/technologies and develop existing skills.
- There will be a requirement to visit new customers and existing clients at their premises, at trade shows or exhibitions.
Ultimately this is an amazing opportunity to work within an automation environment with skilled technical engineers, we are looking for enthusiastic, hard working individuals who can work in a team or on their own. This graduate technical sales engineer opportunity will allow you to develop your skills within the company and will open further opportunities within the business, possibly into applications, design, project engineering and controls engineering depending on your core strengths.
If you feel you have the right attitude and desire to work in an automation field please email your updated CV to Amo Rai, Senior Automation & Robotics Consultant.