Graduate Software Development Engineer
£Competitive plus benefits
The world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains, based in Coventry, is seeking enthusiastic Graduates with a background in software development or automotive engineering to join their exciting Software and Tools team.
Have the chance to develop software for every automotive application from transmissions to autonomous driving. You will be working with cutting edge tools and technologies to help customers develop world class products.
As a Graduate Software Development Engineer, you will be required to:
- Collect and document software requirements
- Design efficient algorithms in terms of both time and space complexity
- Create readable, testable and well-structured code which complies with AVL guidelines
- Set up, maintenance and enhancement of build environment and development toolset
As a Graduate Software Development Engineer, you should have the following skills or experience:
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, an engineering discipline, or comparable qualification
- Understanding of algorithm design and data structures
- Demonstrable ability to use MatLab/Simulink/Stateflow
- Good programming skills in C or C++
- English language (spoken and written)
- Understanding of data driven algorithms (deep learning and machine learning)
- Experience in using the libraries: TensorFlow, PyTorch, CUDA
- Programming skills in C#, Python or JAVA
- Understanding of control theory
This is an excellent opportunity for Graduates who want to take the first steps into developing a successful career. In return for your hard work, this Coventry based powertrain consultancy will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Graduate Software Development Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Graduate Software Development Engineer role, please contact Georgia-Lee Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889268.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.