A Graduate Engineer who enjoys customer interaction is required for a Graduate Sales Executive position working for an established manufacturer of automated machinery.
The role of Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Taking enquiries from customers seeking to install automation.
- Take detailed specification from customer and arrange for a representative to visit the site to discuss the requirements in more detail.
- Attend customer sites with senior engineers to get a thorough understanding of the systems and solutions.
- Provide customers with concept designs and quotation for work.
- Act as the first point of contact for all incoming enquiries.
- Follow up leads by chasing feedback on submitted quotations.
- As time goes on, opportunities to work on mechanical designs will be made available.
The suitable candidate for this Graduate Sales Executive position will need to have the following skills and qualification:
- Degree educated in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering or Electrical Engineering is essential.
- Some basic experience with mechanical design is desirable
- Customer orientated
- Willingness to learn
- Happy to shadow experienced sales engineers and visit customer sites as required (further down the line)
If you are a graduate engineer and you believe your skills and personal attributes are suited to a more commercial role whilst still applying and learning new engineering skills, then please click on the link to apply for this Graduate Sales Executive position. In return, we can offer an attractive salary with comprehensive training, working for a leading manufacturer of automated machinery.