Graduate Sales Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Sales Engineer with an established engineering company based in Coventry for their Elevator, energy absorption division. The Graduate Elevator Sales Engineer will manage and develop existing key accounts across Europe, North and South America, as well as identifying and developing new customer opportunities with major OEM's, SME's and Distributors in the Elevator sector.
The role will be centred around Coventry initially, but once integrated into the team you would travel to meet clients within the UK, as well as occasionally in abroad.
The Graduate Sales Engineer will: -
- Manage and develop existing customers.
- Identify, target and win new customer business.
- Identify partner Distributors across key regions and countries within the Region.
- Assist in the negotiations of Contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Make Commercial and Technical presentations, demonstrating how a product meets customer needs.
- Conduct regular travel for customer visits throughout The Region, typically 30% of the time.
- Generate and periodically update Sales Forecasts.
- Report on monthly activity to the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Fully utilise the company CRM system, Salesforce.
- Seek out data and activity from competitors and report it within Salesforce.
- Make use of the company European After Sales and Distribution Centre in Germany as a benefit to win new business.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or allied Degree
- Some previous experience in an industrial/manufacturing sales or commercial role.
- Demonstrable success in realising business development.
- Experience of selling within the Elevator industry a distinct advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of account management and relationship building skills.
- Spanish language skill a distinct advantage.
- Computer literate, including competency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a CRM system.
- Experience with an MRP system advantageous.
- Salary negotiable dependent upon experience
- Company pension scheme
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV and contact details to Philip Delaloye at or for more details call 01384446192.