£25k - 30k per year + car + bonus
over 1 year ago
Graduate sales Engineer - Automation - £25,000 to £30,000 + car + bonus
Our client is a world leader in sensors, safety, vision, measurement and microscopes they repeatedly are shortlisted on the Forbes most innovative companies list and are currently looking to engage driven sales graduates to complement their regional territory in Birmingham.
Ideally candidates will be from a recent technical graduate discipline or will have a drive for sales within industry and excellent understanding of Maths and Physics. You will be hungry to succeed and advance your career within a consulting sales environment.
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory
- Weekly structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- To be a key contributor to our clients dynamic, close knit sales team
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment where no two weeks are the same
- Degree educated in any discipline, however business/economics, scientific or Technical degree (Engineering, electronics or similar) would be advantageous.
- Previous Sales or commercial experience
- A hunger to succeed and overachieve
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic individual with natural sales ability
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must have full driving licence, valid in the UK
The role of graduate sales comes with an excellent salary package including quarterly bonus and company car and will offer the most driven of sales consultants a career opportunity for progression within a world leading organisation.
The company will provide a 4 - 8-week training programme which aims to give you a strong technical understanding of their products and an idea of what you will encounter out on the road. However, this is only the start of your continued training and development.
If you are interested in this excited Graduate Sales opportunity, please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.