Graduate Sales Engineer - Birmingham - Automation - £25,000 to £30,000 + car + bonus
A Graduate Sales Engineer is required to join a world leader in automation products. Supplying sensors, vision systems and measurement equipment worldwide they have been repeatedly short-listed on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world.
As the Graduate Sales Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- To be a key contributor to our dynamic, close knit sales team
- To be able to work in a fast paced environment where no two weeks are the same
As the Graduate Sales Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Recent Graduate, educated to Degree level in any discipline, however Business/Economics, Scientific or Technical degree (Engineering, electronics or similar) would be beneficial
- We are searching for ambitious individuals
- A hunger to succeed and over achieve
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic individual with natural sales ability
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
We provide a 4 - 8 week training programme which aims to give you a strong technical understanding of our products and an idea of what you will encounter out on the road. However, this is only the start of your continued training and development.
If you are interested in this excited Graduate Sales Engineer opportunity please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.