A Graduate Sales Engineer is required for a well-established automation manufacturer for a permanent position. This is a rewarding career opportunity within a forward-thinking business, where you will supported and developed to reach your maximum potential.
As a Graduate Sales Engineer, your daily duties will be:
- Assist in the preparation of technical proposals
- Manage the sales of standard equipment and spares
- Maintain an up to date price list for standard equipment
- Stock control for standard equipment
- Create monthly reports of sales activity
- General assistance to the Sales and Production Teams
The Graduate Sales Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree or HND qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Have excellent communication skills
- The ability to be positive, flexible and courteous approach.
- Full UK Driving Licence
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to start their career as a Graduate Sales Engineer, in return you will be offered:
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- In-house training to develop your knowledge
- The opportunity to work with prestigious clients with interesting projects
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Graduate Sales Engineer role, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129.