- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Quality
- Contact: Matthew Taylor
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343994
- Expiry Date: 03 February 2022
- Job Ref: 59574
Job Title – Graduate Quality Engineer
£ 25,000 - 28,000 p.a. + early finish Friday + excellent career development opportunities
Are you a Graduate in mechanical engineering or similar, interested in working in automotive quality for some of the most prestigious automotive manufacturers on the planet? We are looking for a Graduate Quality Engineer with a degree and an interest in automotive manufacturing. If this sounds like you continue reading..
- Support the quality team with Quality assurance and Quality control based activities
- Support quality systems implementation, compliance, and improvement
- Support supplier and customers to ensure quality standards are met
- Involvement in 8D investigations and resolutions
- Preparing and support APQP/ PPAP and Control plan
- Support internal and external audits
Graduate Quality Engineer;
An exciting opportunity for a Graduate Quality Engineer;
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Physics, Mechanical or Automotive Engineering, or similar STEM subject
- A Strong communicator with excellent Excel and organisational skills
- Interest in automotive engineering and a career in quality control /quality assurance
If you are a Graduate Quality Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Graduate Quality Engineer, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.