almost 2 years ago
Graduate Project Engineer
We have a great opportunity for a Graduate Project Engineer for an expanding Composite company who specialises in the manufacture of high quality Composite reinforced plaster mouldings with a diverse product mix for customers within the Aerospace, Rail and Leisure industries based at their manufacturing facilities of in Coningsby, Lincolnshire.
The Graduate Project Engineer will assist with development stages for a wide range of projects and products, which will be overseen by the Senior Project Engineer. This will see the individual involved with and working with CAD drawings, understanding technical aspects of drawings and seeing that work produced is in line with the information provided from the customer.
You will be joining an expanding company that already has a successful track record of developing graduates within their business.
You will be involved in:
- The NPI process and deliver parts into full production, ensuring control through FMEA and control plans.
- Project Engineering and Project Management for the project to finish on time and on budget.
- Solving day-to-day engineering queries and problem solving.
- Engineering change control of design changes and transferring to production operatives.
- R&D projects with senior management and focusing on cost and process improvements.
- Work with Clients to understand and realise their requirements.
- Present to Clients project schedules and information.
- Developing detailed yet simple to understand schedules and graphs.
Professional experience and/or qualifications:
- An Engineering or related Degree.
- 3D CAD experience.
- Ideally able to read/critique drawings and has clear understanding of a BOM;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- IT Literate - MS Office.
- Salary - Negotiable dependent upon experience.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384446192