- Sector: Metals
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: Jordyn Disspain
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 25 May 2022
- Job Ref: 61506
Job title: Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Hours: Monday to Thursday 08.30-17.00, Friday 08.30-13.00
We require a Graduate Mechanical Engineer for an international engineering group. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing metal forming company, with excellent development and growth opportunities available at their state-of-the-art facilities. With current manufacturing transition from traditional metal spinning to high specification, high value aviation, space, medical, energy and defence solutions.
You will be joining the growing Engineering team in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, to support current project and process engineering activities.
As a Graduate Mechanical Engineer, you will be required to:
- Provide support to the Manufacturing team with management of drawings, data sets, models, part lists, specifications, manufacturing documentation and assist with developing PFMEA’s.
- Develop process flowcharts, pictorial diagrams, and control plans as needed.
- Update schedules and project status for new and repeat orders and provide estimating support through developing layouts and concepts for costing/quoting.
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products.
- Coordinate production operations in accordance with material, labour, and equipment availability to ensure efficiency.
The Graduate Mechanical Engineer should have the following competencies or experience:
- BS degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Familiar with typical fabrication processes such as sheet metal forming, rolling, welding, heat treating, and machining
- Great attention to detail and strong communication skills, be a driven person with a willingness to learn and develop in all areas
- Proficient in SolidWorks, or equivalent, and MS Office
- Problem solving skills with a desire to grow in the role and apply new manufacturing technologies or processes to remain competitive
This is an amazing opportunity for a Mechanical Projects Engineer, experience in metal fabrication/manufacturing and projects to join a progressive company, who will provide the following additional benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Screening and Coaching
- Life & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Medical Leave
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now if you have a degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering. If you have any questions about the Graduate Mechanical Engineer’s role, please contact Jordyn Disspain at Jonathan Lee Recruitment using Jordyn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.