A Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer is required for a well-established Precision Tool Manufacturer for a permanent position due to company expansion. You will have a knowledge of CNC manufacturing processes and injection tooling and will be responsible for the design of tooling, jigs and fixtures using CAD software.
As a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer, your daily duties will be:
- To produce designs using 3D CAD software
- Design of tooling, jigs and fixtures
- Produce models for manufacturing purposes
- Create BOM's and parts lists for ordering parts and materials
- Liaise with CNC programmers and Toolmakers
The Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Qualified to a professional level - Degree within Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Have excellent communication skills
- The ability to be positive, flexible and courteous approach.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to start their career as a Design/CAD Engineer, in return you will be offered:
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- In-house training to develop your knowledge
- The opportunity to work with prestigious clients with interesting projects.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer role, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129.