- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Matthew Taylor
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343994
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: July, August or September 2022
- Expiry Date: 10 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61519
Job Title – Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
£ 29,000 p.a. + Early finish Friday + Excellent career development opportunities
Are you a Graduate in mechanical engineering or similar, interested in working on advanced design projects for some of the most prestigious automotive manufacturers on the planet? We are looking for a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer with a degree and an interest in mechanical design and advanced automotive engineering. If this sounds like you continue reading..
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer responsibilities;
- Mechanical Design and development of components and assemblies for advanced automotive technology solutions using the latest CAD software for low volume and high value projects
- Working as part of a flexible & dynamic design team, with training & support from experienced CAD, Development and CAE engineers
- Work with multi disciplined Engineering teams across Electronics, Manufacturing, Tooling, Test & development, quality and Projects
- Work together with the test and development team to validate new designs and prototypes
- Work towards involvement in projects at every level from customer to internal teams, manufacturing and suppliers
- Participate in technical reviews & provide guidance to the team, ensuring new designs are optimised in the concept stages for tooling, manufacturing and assembly
An exciting opportunity for a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer with the following;
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering, or similar STEM subject
- Mechanical design knowledge and CAD skills for basic 3-D modelling
A Graduate assessment day will be held on Wednesday 22nd June. To be considered you must be available to attend on this date. Closing date for applications is Wednesday 15th June.
If you are a Graduate with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.