£20k - 22k per year
4 months ago
Job title: Graduate Laboratory Test Technician
Salary Range: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5-hour week
A permanent role working for a worldwide testing and development organisation supplying services into the Aerospace, Automotive, Medical & Pharmaceutical sectors
A Graduate Laboratory Test Technician is required with knowledge of hands-on experience working within a testing laboratory, following GLP and GMP standards with physical testing of materials and products. Candidates with knowledge and experience of design, metrology, validating equipment, quality control and working to cGMP/ISO 17025 would be well received.
Due to expansion this client based in Shropshire requires a dynamic, leading Graduate Laboratory Test Technician on a permanent basis. As a Graduate Laboratory Test Technician, you will be required to:
- Performs testing and related tasks efficiently, providing good quality data on time.
- Complies with schedules and assignments.
- Maintains effective records of assignments for project audit purposes.
- Familiarity and compliance with all relevant standard operating procedures
- Supports colleagues within the team on testing related activities
- Undertakes appropriate training and development
The Laboratory Test Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- GCSE in Maths, Science and English
- Experience in science/engineering/quality/materials, can demonstrate problem solving.
- Computer Literate, particularly in Excel & Word
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and a strong team player
- Has a proactive and methodical approach to work with a high level of attention to detail
- Thrives in working in a fast paced commercial environment, with a good level of motivation and drive
- Degree in Science or Engineering, preferably Chemistry/Forensic Science/Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or significant relevant industry experience
- Hands on experience of working within a testing laboratory
- Experience of design, metrology
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Laboratory testing. In return for your experience, this Shropshire based specialist will offer you:
- Permanent role
- 37.5 hour working week.
- £20,000 to £22,000 per annum
- Pension contribution
- 33 days holiday
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Laboratory testing work and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Graduate Laboratory Test Technician role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.