- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Logistics
- Contact: Jade Whitmore
- Contact Email: Jade.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 00000
- Expiry Date: 01 June 2022
- Job Ref: 60780
Job Role : Graduate Import/Export Facilitator
Location : Desford, Leicester
Duration: Minimum 12 months
Rate: £19 per hour UMB or £14.98 PAYE Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting a Graduate Import/Export Facilitator to work for a world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines, and diesel-electric locomotives.
An opportunity has arisen within the Supply Chain, working within the imports and exports department. The successful candidate will work within a small shipping team who are responsible, for supporting all shipping and customs compliance activity.
Working alongside a third party-customs provider, to make sure our clients parts and products are imported/exported properly and flow across borders in compliance with customs regulatory requirements.
- Working with a third party customs provider to make sure the facility is HMRC compliant.
- Manage miscellaneous shipments leaving the facility.
- Assist with machine shipments leaving the facility.
- Working with internal stakeholders and/or third parties to ensure shipping documentation is correct.
- Dangerous goods analysis and shipment.
- Support ad hoc queries and compliance activities alongside the wider team.
- Review and maintain import/export processes in line with internal and external requirements.
- Work on projects within the imports and exports department.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for the following skills/experience:
- Educated to degree level.
- Willingness to pursue a supply chain and/or an import/export career.
- Knowledge of MS products, preferably Power BI.
- Self-starter with ability to work on own initiative.
Additional Useful Criteria
- Basic knowledge of EU and UK Customs Legislation.
- Understanding of import, export, shipping and inventory transactions.
To process a full application please contact Jade Whitmore on 01384 446133 / email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.