£28k per year
4 months ago
Job Title - Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
£ 28,000 p.a. + early finish Friday + excellent career development opportunities
Location: Milton Keynes
Are you a Graduate in Software engineering, Computer science, Electronics or similar, interested in working on advanced engineering projects for some of the most prestigious automotive manufacturers on the planet? We are looking for a Graduate Embedded Software Engineer with a degree and an interest in software, electronics and automotive Engineering, ideally with some relevant experience. If this sounds like you continue reading..
Graduate Embedded Software Engineer responsibilities;
- Assist in the development of embedded firmware for high technology automotive electronic systems
- Working as part of a small, flexible & dynamic design team, with support from experienced Senior software, hardware, mechanical and optical engineers
- Supporting the implementation of, and working to ASPICE and ISO26262 systems with training and guidance as required
- Building up to involvement in projects at every level from customer to internal teams, manufacturing and suppliers
An exciting opportunity for an Graduate Embedded Software Engineer with the following;
- Degree in Computer science, software engineering, electronics or related Engineering subject, combined with an interest in embedded systems and automotive engineering
- Experience of producing low-level source code written in C , C++
- Experience in MS Visual studio, Python, NI Labview etc
If you are a Graduate Embedded Software Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Graduate Embedded Software Engineer, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.