- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Embedded Systems & Electronics
- Contact: Matthew Taylor
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343994
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: June - September 2022
- Expiry Date: 06 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61623
Job Title – Graduate Electronics Design Engineer
£ 29,000 p.a. + Early finish Friday + Excellent career development opportunities
Are you a Graduate in Electronic engineering or similar, interested in working on advanced design projects for some of the most prestigious automotive manufacturers on the planet? We are looking for a Graduate Electronics Design Engineer with a degree and an interest in Electronics design and advanced automotive technology. If this sounds like you continue reading..
Graduate Electronics Design Engineer responsibilities;
- Design and development of electronics for typically high technology, low volume automotive projects for high end luxury and exotic automobile manufacturers
- Working as part of a small, flexible & dynamic design team, with support from experienced Senior software, hardware, mechanical and development engineers
- Supporting the implementation of, and working to ASPICE and ISO26262 systems with training and guidance as required
- Building up to involvement in projects at every level from customer to internal teams, manufacturing and suppliers
An exciting opportunity for a Graduate Electronics Design Engineer with the following;
- Degree qualified in Electronics, digital systems, electronics, computer sciences, or related subject
- Some experience of electronic design at component level or schematic design and PCB layout using CAD
- Hands on experience of building, testing and debugging circuits
A Graduate assessment day will be held on Wednesday 15th June. To be considered you must be available to attend on this date. Closing date for applications is Wednesday 8th June.
If you are a Graduate Electronics Design Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Graduate Electronics Design Engineer, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.