Job title: Graduate Electrical Production Engineer
Salary Range; Up to £30,000 DOE + Overtime
This well-established Machine Tool Manufacturer are seeking a Graduate Electrical Production Engineer for their Worcester based factory.
A Graduate Electrical Production Engineer is required with knowledge of engineering drawings and specifications. Candidates with experience of the CNC machinery would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a renowned based in Worcester requires a committed Graduate Electrical Production Engineer with fault finding experience for a new permanent. As a Graduate Electrical Production Engineer, you will be required to:
- Liaise with both the Production and Design department to ensure efficient completion of bespoke machinery projects.
- To problem solve, diagnose and fault find all issues raised within the Production department.
- Provide technical reports, specifications and procedures as and when required.
The Graduate Electrical Production Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant experience and/or qualifications in Electrical Production or Electrical Design
- Have a practical and engineering biased mindset yet with strong communication skills.
- Committed and driven to growth, development and working shift patterns of 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10:30pm
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Electrical Design to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Worcester-based Machine Manufacturer will offer you:
- Competitive overtime + shift allowance + overtime
- Leading In house training programmes
- Career development with the opportunity to progress into the Design department.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of electrical specifications and drawings and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Graduate Electrical Production Engineer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.