A Electrical Production Engineer is required for a well-established manufacturer for a permanent position.
As a Electrical Production Engineer, your daily duties will be:
- Plan and co-ordinate production improvements projects
- Provide technical support to the production departments
- Project management for new product introduction
- Specification, acquisition and commissioning of test rigs
- Test and evaluate new products
- Prepare justifications for capital expenditure for plant and equipment
- Provide technical support for Service and Quality department
The Electrical Production Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- HNC or BEng in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- An understanding of PLCs
- Fault finding skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- The ability to be positive, flexible and courteous approach.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career as an Electrical Engineer, in return you will be offered:
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- In-house training to develop your knowledge
- The opportunity to work with prestigious clients with interesting projects.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electrical Production Engineer role, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129.