Graduate Design Engineer - Electrical
A Graduate Engineer is required to join a growing, niche engineering company that specialise in the design and development of specialist light source equipment. The successful candidate will be able to work independently to deliver targeted results and be tenacious, energetic, and highly self-motivated. Working within a focussed team, as part of a fast, flexible company, the role offers excellent opportunities for technical advancement.
Graduate Design Engineer - Key Responsibilities
- Electrical and electronic production engineering. Such as organising drawing updates, custom modification and product portfolio evolution and improvement
- Designing and testing prototypes of electronic and electrical systems for LV and HV systems.
- Designing LED driver circuits, fan control circuitry and other firmware utilised within specialist light source products.
- Programming embedded devices for firmware control such as GALs, Pics and Arduinos.
Technical Skills and Experience required for Graduate Design Engineer
- Some experience of designing and building electrical products utilising PCB’s and catalogue components either as par of employment or in an internship or voluntary basis.
- Some knowledge of design packages such as Proteus, Solidworks Electrical, EPlan or similar.
- Degree qualified in an electronic or electrical specialism.
This is an excellent opportunity for an electronic or electrical graduate to develop your career and work in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this Oxfordshire based company will offer you:
- Excellent salary
- Flexible benefits package
- Opportunity to work on product development of innovative technologies and prototypes.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.