A Graduate Electrical Designer is required for a world class manufacturer of capital equipment.
The role of Graduate Electrical Designer will include (after training):
- Control panel design from scratch working on new and existing products.
- Create electrical schematic for machine wiring and assembly diagrams.
- Get involved in plc programming using Siemens controllers.
- Design schematics for standard and non standard integration solutions.
The suitable candidate for this Graduate Electrical Designer position will need to have the following skills and/or academic experience.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Some exposure to electrical design - any CAD system is fine.
- Passionate about engineering and the desire to learn.
If you an Electrical Engineering Graduate looking for an exciting and fulfilling career, then please click on the link to apply for this Graduate Electrical Designer. In return, we can offer comprehensive training and exposure to some of the most advanced manufacturing operations.