Graduate ECN / BOM Analyst - 35826
8 month contract
Paying up to £13.60 per hour
A BOM Analyst is required to provide support for a Coventry based luxury car manufacturing organisation. The BOM Analyst role is a temporary assignment for just under 8 months and is paying up to £13.60 per hour.
- Ensure the correct level of material is supplied to meet the market the required market build standards for BOM integrity, packaging, quality and safety
- Supporting investigation of market problem log closures
- Maintaining a model lines release and monitoring engineering changes to help ensure smooth operation by liaising with our global contract manufacturers through verbal, written, and direct market representation opportunities
- Feeding the BoM information through the MRP system and engaging the Supply Chain team
- Report back market data, and finally act as a central figure to the departments involved in any changes identified.
The ideal person will have:
- Computer literate
- Administration skills
- BOM processes and engineering change management would be preferred
- Problem solving