- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Matthew Taylor
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343994
- Expiry Date: 17 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59848
Job Title – Graduate Development Engineer
£ 28,000 p.a. + early finish Friday + excellent career development opportunities
Location: Milton Keynes
Are you a Graduate in engineering or related STEM subject interested in working on advanced automotive development projects for some of the most prestigious Car manufacturers on the planet? We are looking for a Graduate Development Engineer with a degree and an interest in automotive engineering. If this sounds like you continue reading..
Graduate Development Engineer responsibilities;
- Supporting the design and development of mechanical/ electronics systems on pre-production super car projects
- Testing of automotive products and new technology
- Comparison of test data to l design simulations to determine the cause of performance issues
- Supporting testing and development process for prototype and pre-production parts, problem solving & continuous improvement
- Communicating issues arising from development and testing to project teams via written and verbal means.
- Provide recommendations on implementing solutions to issues and for the verification of any design changes.
- Operation of lab facilities to complete research and development activities relating to new technology
- Thermal testing of heat sinks, fans and thermal interface materials to optimise thermal management
An exciting opportunity for a Graduate Development Engineer with the following;
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering, or similar STEM subject
- Keen interest in automotive technology
- Good level of maths and Physics
- Some hands on practical experience beneficial, but full training will be provided
If you are a Graduate Development Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Graduate Development Engineer, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.