Graduate Cost and Schedule Analyst
Salary Range: Competitive
A Graduate Cost and Schedule Analyst based in Wolverhampton will be responsible for developing integrated master plans and schedules in support of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS).
Candidates with experience of using MS Project or equivalent to produce Gantt charts and plan a project would be well received.
This global Aerospace company, based in Wolverhampton requires a motivated, dynamic, detailed and driven Graduate with project planning experience. As the Cost and Schedule Analyst you will be required to:
- Develop and accurately maintain integrated master/sub-project schedules.
- Ensure schedule logic is maintained (horizontal and vertical).
- Coordinate work activities with project team members.
- Progress schedules and assist in identifying and resolving schedule conflicts.
The Cost and Schedule Analyst have the following skills or experience or exposure to:
- Elements of Engineering, Project Management, or Finance.
- Quickly adapt to new software, tools, and techniques in addition to working closely will a variety of individuals across all levels within the business.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Accounting or an equivalent qualification in a related field
- Experience using MS Project or equivalent to produce Gantt charts and plan a project
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to interface with customers, suppliers, as well as group / site management and team members at different locations within the business
- Strong organisational and project planning ability
- Experience of using Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with Project, Cost or Schedules knowledge within a manufacturing environment. In return this Wolverhampton based Aerospace/Defence/Security company will offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and early finish on Friday’s.
- Support for further education and personal development.
The successful candidate will be required to obtain Security Clearance.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Project planning and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Cost and Schedule Analyst role, please contact Paul Broadhead, firstname.lastname@example.org at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446155.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.