£28k per year
about 1 month ago
Graduate Sales Engineers
Permanent positions - Birmingham
Controls and Automation.
£28,000 + benefits.
We have interesting opportunities for ambitious graduates who are keen to succeed in a career within Consulting Sales. Working for this company, a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and Microscopes you will receive a comprehensive training plan giving you a strong technical understanding of all products.
As the Graduate Sales Engineer, you will be required to:
- Find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities.
- Meet and demonstrate company products to Technicians, Engineers, Managers and Directors to sell effective solutions.
- Be a key contributor to the dynamic and close-knit sales team.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage your own territory which will be delegated to you.
The Graduate Sales Engineer should have the following:
- Degree education in a technical discipline.
- Experience on a placement or internship in a technical environment.
- A hunger to succeed and over-achieve in a technical sales role.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK.
- Ideally commutable / to the based in the West Midlands.
As the Graduate Sales Engineer you will receive:
- A good starting salary.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Company car
- Advanced company pension, life cover and private healthcare.
- Subsidised gym membership.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in working in Technical Sales following your degree and you want to be considered, please apply today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.