Graduate CFD Engineer
Reporting to the CFD Applications Team Leader the purpose of the role is to be responsible for the design of ventilation systems with an emphasis on pollution control and fire design.
Duties for the Graduate CFD Engineer role:
- Design, validate and optimise ventilation systems with the use of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Manage the design of the ventilation systems from concept to final issue and ensure projects are completed, delivered on time and to an excellent standard.
- Prepare comprehensive design documents and reports on the system for issue to the customer.
Skills/experience required for the Graduate CFD Engineer role:
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline related to fluid dynamics, aerodynamics, fire design or CFD modelling.
- Experience using ANSYS CFX and CAD modelling would be an advantage.
- Computational and analytical skills are essential along with detailed report writing.
- A collaborative team member and independently motivated.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.