- Sector: Energy
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Matthew Taylor
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343994
- Expiry Date: 12 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58680
Job Title – Graduate Application Engineer
£ 25,000 p.a.
Are you an Engineering Graduate interested in working for a highly successful family run manufacturing business with a dynamic, talented and friendly team? The company Design develop and manufacture some truly market leading solutions in the renewable energy sector and are looking for a Graduate Application Engineer to support customers throughout the project cycle.
As a Graduate Application Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of;
- Working in a specialist, multi disciplined team offering advanced, industry leading quality products, taking a technical and commercial approach to designing systems for both new and existing customers.
- Taking a vital role in ensuring that customers are supplied with relevant, fit-for-purpose information as soon as possible, helping to maintain a reputation for market leading service
- Communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues to correctly interpret customer requirements, enabling the design and costing of relevant products. This will involve the use of automated product selection software for standard equipment and more in-depth design work for special requirements to produce the necessary technical documents
- Discuss any additional requirements customers may have during the enquiry stage of a project and issue any revisions if required
- Process customer order paperwork and produce technical documents to allow contracts team to process orders. Having made sure that all information is accurate and complete, incorporating all necessary paperwork a contract handover meeting must then be held with all relevant members of staff (contracts team, technical, draughtsmen etc.) in order to hand over the project for build and highlight the customer / contract requirements
- Utilise all technical and customer service tools to pro-actively offer more efficient options that are of benefit to the company, our customers and the end users
An exciting opportunity for a Graduate Application Engineer with the following;
- A relevant degree in Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering / Management or Industrial Engineering etc.
- Some experience in a professional / commercial environment would be advantageous
- A desire to learn from colleagues, suppliers and customers and the ability to retain and re-use this knowledge is essential.
- Liking of mathematics and general engineering principles is essential – Candidates with an interest in renewable energy, power generation or sustainable technology are of a particular interest.
If you are a Graduate Application Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Graduate Application Engineer role, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.