Graduate ADAS Systems Engineer
Coventry, West Midlands, UK
A Graduate ADAS Systems Engineer is required with a background in Automotive Engineering to join an experienced ADAS team.
Due to growth this company, a leading Powertrain Engineering consultancy based in Coventry, requires a Graduate ADAS Systems Engineer for a new permanent role.
As a Graduate ADAS Systems Engineer you will be required to:
- Work with other team members and customer engineers to deliver ADAS projects according to plan.
- Develop, define and refine system requirements for ADAS features
- Identify vehicle and feature use cases
- Implement or modify functionality of ADAS features
- Develop test plans for ADAS features
- Rig- or vehicle-level testing of ADAS features
The Graduate ADAS Systems Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree in Automotive Engineering, Robotics, Autonomous Driving, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- English language (spoken and written)
- Proficient in Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel)
- Experience of MATLAB/Simulink
- Driving Licence valid for driving in the UK
- High motivation and proactive attitude towards learning and new technologies
- Flexibility to travel to suppliers, customers, other offices.
- Understanding of systems engineering
- Understanding of Functional Safety
- Understanding of ADAS sensor processing
We look forward to receiving your details for the unique opportunity to join our growing, high-tech, international team.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have any questions about the Graduate ADAS Systems Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.