Title: GRADE Programme Engineer
Salary Range: £20.50 - £21.55
Division: Electrical Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
As the GRADE Programme Engineer, working as part of a team to Deliver GRADE projects on time and quality.
- Coordinate and Deliver GRADE projects working with the Electrical Programmes teams, cross CoCs and GRADE SMEs to establish clear timescales and deliverables in line with the GRADE process.
- Populate and coordinate PDL responses on behalf of GRADE team
- Define appropriate forums and workshops (meeting structure, agenda, attendees) including Suppliers, Product Engineering, Purchasing representation to deliver GRADE projects where required.
- Coordination of Metrics and KPI's
- Creating and managing timing plans to support team deliverables and integration supporting functional teams in the creation and maintenance GRADE projects.
- Management of local and company metrics and requirements cascade.
- Review contents of GRADE Conformance plans, ensuring the plans are credible with clear commitments from the Hardware and GRADE working team.
- Support process improvement and compliance activities for GRADE delivery process, including performing lessons learned activities to drive continuous improvement into local processes and standards.
3 Key Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in coding VB script (New and maintenance)
- Confident in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Prepare and present documentation for Programme checkpoints and gateways
- Clear understanding of programme gateways
- Good analytical & reconciliation skills with particular attention to the detail
- Able to communicate to all levels of the business clearly and succinctly
- JAVA Developer
- Six Sigma Practitioner
- Project/Business Management Qualifications
Engineering/Business Degree preferred