Title: Governance and Business Coordinator
Division: Special Vehicle Operations
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
A Governance and Business Coordinator is required to join a leading automotive OEM based in Coventry. This is a contract position paying up to £24.10 per hour dependent upon experience.
- Support the VP Director in any ad hoc requests in a timely manner to a high standard, including but not limited to information finding, report creation, presentation creation etc
- Collate input for business reviews such as scorecard reviews and analyse the data to provide the 'so what' story
- Deliver cross functional process improvement activities relating to VP owned governance
- Development and running the VP Scorecard process & management reviews
- Work with finance business partners and the first line to manage their budgets
- Manage forward agendas and actions to ensure the VP Director has all required materials in good time
- Manage VP KPI, lead and deliver the Internal & External Audit preparation for VP
- Project Management Skills
- Highly competent with MS packages including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to work with a range of stakeholders at varying levels of the organisation.
- Ability to create effective networks across functions
- Must be able to work proactively with limited supervision
- Ability to communicate at Director level and across different functions
- Ability to rapidly build relationships and influence
- Ability to quickly understand and discuss a broad range of topics
- Organised and able to prioritise a diverse workload
- Ability to recognise issues and opportunities for improvement, define actions and allocate appropriate owners
- Ability to establish and operate structured processes with the flexibility needed to accommodate senior level agendas and schedules and last minute priorities
- Commitment and ability to engage in getting things done in the preparation and follow-up to senior decision meetings
Relevant degree or equivalent experience Finance / budgeting experience / commercial awareness
Primarily at Fen End but may require travel and work to other sites
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.