Goods Inwards Inspector - Central Birmingham - Material Handling - £23k to £25k
A Goods Inwards Inspector is required to join a well established and specialist material handling manufacturer based in central Birmingham.
As the Goods Inwards Inspector your responsibilities will include;
- Ensure accurate and timely inspection of incoming & despatched parts and effective control of non-conforming parts.
- Oversee receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensure all deliveries are booked in and out accurately and efficiently.
- Plan and supervise Supplier sample inspections and associated reporting.
- Work closely with Supplier Quality Engineers and Suppliers on issues regarding quality of parts.
As the Goods Inwards Inspector you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Familiar with manufacturing environments and processes.
- Highly organised.
- Familiar with general inspection techniques and their appropriate selection.
- Good hands on experience of goods in and goods inspection and measuring, testing (desirable).
if you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply