Goods Inwards Inspector - 3 months contract
£18 - £20
Exciting opportunity for experienced Goods Inwards Inspector to join the Operations Team for our client based in Cheltenham.
Your role will be to read and interpret drawings as well as being a competent user of measuring and shadow-graph equipment.
Are you a highly organised individual, who offers strong attention to detail?
Do you have the ability to multi-task, working within a busy and demanding environment?
- Responsible for the Inspection of incoming products in accordance with the business system
- Verification and recording of incoming components & assemblies.
- Non-conformity reporting
- Verification and maintenance of inspection and manufacturing records.
- Maintaining inspection/stores databases and computer records.
- First Article Inspection Report measurements & verification of Supplier First Article Inspection Reports.
- Work with inspection colleagues to ensure that calibration activities are planned and carried out in a timely manner.
- Sentencing standard rejections.
We are seeking a contractor with aptitude and commitment to quickly settle into this demanding role.
- Have worked in a similar position previous
- Good understanding of quality procedures in an aerospace/military environment
- Proven experience working in an Inspection environment
- Familiar with general inspection techniques and their appropriate selection
- Familiar with AS9102 FAIR requirements
- Ability to read and interrogate engineering drawings including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Familiar with general non-conformance processes
- Ability to interact with Suppliers and Internal Customers
- Ability to programme, operate and interrogate CMM reports
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office packages
Interested? If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next career move or simply seeking a new challenge, then apply directly or contact Emma directly on 01384 446187