A Goods Inward Inspector is required for an established manufacturer of electronics within the aerospace and defence industries. The successful candidate will be joining to assist in the quality control department of this successful electronics manufacturer.
The role of Goods Inward Inspector will include:
- Inspection and validation of products from a variety of suppliers.
- Record supplier performance and KPI data.
- Follow drawing and diagrams and ensure component build standards are met.
- Pick stored components and provide correct parts are provided to the shop floor.
The suitable candidate for this Goods Inward Inspector position will need to possess the following experience:
- have experience working in an electronics manufacturing company, ideally a safety critical of high integrity background such as aerospace, nuclear or defence.
- Understanding of PCB and circuitry with the ability to read technical drawings and use measuring equipment.
- Production or assembly experience .
- Good communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a good knowledge of goods inward or product inspection to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gloucester based company will offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent non-standard pension scheme.
- Early finish on a Friday
If you have the required inspection experience and looking for a position where you have autonomy working within a very reputable and highly technical manufacturing company then please click on the link to apply or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.