Operations Manager - Surface finishing/coating - Leeds - £50,000 to £60,000 + car
An Operations Manager is required to join a leading specialist supplier of high performance surface treatments.
As the Operations Manager your responsibilities will include;
- In line with the Company's corporate objective, formulate strategic and short term plans to develop and promote the Company's products/services
- To develop, direct and control the sales and operation activities of the Leeds site.
- Control and monitor day to day production activities of the site to ensure customer orders are processed to agreed delivery dates and appropriate quality standards
- Establish KPI's for all key functions of the business and provide regular, relevant reporting against these to the Monthly Executive Committee.
- Oversee the site's Maintenance/Engineering function
As the Operations Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Experience of working in a fast turnaround process industry or engineering services organisation
- Perhaps worked for a medium sized Company (sub-contract business, Sub-contract machinist, engineering, servicing)
- Commercial experience and communication with customers is required.
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing tools (5S, Lean manufacturing, etc.)
- An honours degree in a science or engineering discipline (desirable).
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity please click on the link to apply.