Product Manager - Cutting Tools - Sheffield - £45,000 to £50,000 p.a
A Product Manager is required to join an internationally recognised business in the metalworking/cutting tools industry.
As the Product Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Manage the product life cycle of products and ensure we carry and develop a competitive product program/portfolio that meets profitability target.
- You will follow up, analyse and act on sales statistics including, sales volumes, profitability and sales revenue.
- You will also create and update the segment coverage Strategy for your area of responsibility.
- You will update the product plan and provide forecast for existing and newly introduced products, according to the sales and operation process.
- You will proactively build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders as defined.
As the Product Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
- You have a good knowledge of applications and products within the area of threading/metal cutting.
- Possess an excellent overall understanding of the metal cutting industry - product application, customer segments, competitors.
- Relevant qualifications in a technical subject or business administration coupled with extensive experience in technical sales or a similar role.
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to take on a comprehensive view.
If you are interested in this exciting Product Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply.