GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum Plus Benefits
over 1 year ago
Global Supply Chain Analyst
Salary Up to £45,000 per annum
Global Supply Chain Analyst required by global leading manufacturer of engineered access solutions.
A new Supply Chain role has been created - a ‘stand alone’ position this is a truly global role, responsible for the planning of multi-site operations, as part of a globally connected supply chain team. The supply chain team work across a variety of global locations in Europe, China and USA with the aim of gaining leverage of global resources and delivering customer proven solutions, to reduce overall cost and cycle times.
With proven expertise and a track record of working in a high volume, fast moving, global multi-site manufacturing environment. As Global Supply Chain Analyst you will have the experience of selecting all ‘make to stock’ and ‘make to order’ materials based on forecast, historical customer demand patterns, actual sales orders with the objective of meeting or exceeding customer expectations whilst maintaining optimum inventory levels on products and raw materials.
You will demonstrate your expertise in Planning and Sales and Operations Planning, developing Sales and Operations Planning within an SAP driven environment. This will include;
- Facilitating the forecasting of anticipated demand to the company for Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning and Master Production Scheduling.
- The lead and authority in the organisation for global Master Planning/Scheduling optimisation and Sales & Operations Planning.
- Provide forecasts of anticipated demand for new products and/or new markets working with Product and Marketing Managers.
- Participate in Technology Transfer Projects to ensure planning models are appropriately maintained.
- Work cross functionally and contribute at a strategic level to drive business improvements.
- Participate in the Planning ode data preparation for new company locations through acquisition or new facility build.
- Ideally, you will hold a Degree in Engineering, Business Studies, Math, Science or relevant course.
- Extensive functional experience in Product Planning, Production Engineering, Sales Controlling/Analysis, Customer Service within a global, diversified industrial organisation.
- Knowledgeable in SIOP process, (Sales, Inventory, Operations Planning).
- Proven experience in ERP planning systems and development, ideally SAP.
- Demonstrate strong, capable analytical skills.
- Advanced competencies in Microsoft Excel.
- Proven customer focussed demand planning experience, managing volume SKU’s within a high variant product environment.
Do you have the experience as outlined above? Are you looking for an exciting and demanding Senior Supply Chain Analyst role? Please contact me as soon as possible.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.