General Modeller - Warwickshire - £29.50 per hour (dependent on experience)
Project modeller , Hard modelling, Pattern making, SDRM assembly, CDRM assembly, Working to exacting standards, understanding engineering drawings, working to tight deadlines, A class finishing and surfacing. Wood work.
- All types of Hard modelling
- ACM / CDRM/ Show car experience
- Pattern making
- E.C Certificate in metals Technology.
- City and Guilds in Applications processing.
- City and guilds in Model Making / pattern Making.
- FITC certificate of pattern making and Craftmanship.
When applying please send your CV, along with salary requirements, notice period and confirmation that you are eligible to work in the UK with no time limits or restrictions.
For more information about the role, or to apply please contact Gemma Gregson - Jonathan Lee Design Services tel: 01384 446144 or email .