General Manager - Electronics - Stourbridge - £50,000 to £60,000 + car allowance
A General Manager is required to join a well established electronics manufacturing business based near Stourbridge.
The candidate must have senior management experience within an electronics manufacturing environment.
As the General Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Deliver a sales and marketing plan that will drive growth in line with the businesses objectives.
- Manage the financial performance of the business to deliver sales growth, GP improvement, cost management and targeted net return.
- Developing commercial relationships with new and existing customers.
- Oversee the management of all business activity within the manufacturing and distribution divisions.
- Manage a team of 25 to 30 people.
As the General Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
- The candidate must have senior management experience within a technical sales and manufacturing business.
- Proven track record of achieving results in a management position.
- Experience in managing a business through robust systems and processes.
- A commercially astute individual who understands how to make a business profitable.
- A good level of education with a degree in either business or a technical subject.
- Some experience with electronics is essential.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply.