£Highly Competitive Plus Benefits
about 1 month ago
£Highly Competitive Salary, Plus Benefits
Location: Andover, Hampshire UK
Operations Manager, Assembly, Logistics, CI, Process Equipment, Manufacturing, Leadership, 8D, 5Y
Want to work for a forward thinking Innovation Company that has a track record of delivering work class products to the automotive and aerospace sectors on a small to medium size volume? We are seeking a proactive Operations Manager who can drive process, systems and efficiencies across all areas of the manufacturing and logistics departments.
The role of Operations Manager will be to lead the manufacturing and logistics operations covering all areas of quality, performance, processes and improvements to ensure production meets the standards and levels required to deliver highly technical and engineers products and systems within the automotive and aerospace sectors.
As an Operations Manager your main responsibilities will be;
- Representing as Operational Head of Assembly, Logistics and associated Operations.
- To assist in achieving established targets, driving operational discipline and accountability in the organization.
- To assist for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with MD / Board to establish long-range goals, strategies, plan and policies.
- To initiate and lead operation teams towards continuous improvement to achieve operational goals and excellence in quality, cost and delivery,
- To ensure the well secure safety and environment management system to prevent legal non-compliance.
- To lead, develop, plan, implement and sustain processes, equipment and procedures within the operations related to manufacturing, engineering and support management functions.
- To lead, coach and motivate teams to cope with company’s needs to be able to adapt to changes and structure the team to contribute to business results.
- To identify and drive team competency development both in technical (eg: 8D/ Lean manufacturing/ cost down methodology / waste reduction) and management skill for optimum performance.
- Ensuring that the organization has adequate reliable resources and equipment to deliver desired business results.
This is a challenging and exciting role and as such we are looking for a candidate who have the following:
- Degree qualification in Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of engineering, operations and management within an assembly and innovation environment
- Senior leadership experience in a contract manufacturing and development environment.
- Ability to identify industry trends, bench marking and world class metrics in manufacturing processes.
- Able to maintain a vision/ strategy-driven organization to execute and achieve operational goals.
- Energetic to drive and perseverance to make a difference. Passionate in achieving operational excellence.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of implementing change and driving improvement across all areas of the operations covering manufacturing, logistics and quality within the automotive, aerospace or innovation arena seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Hampshire based company will offer you:
- An excellent basic salary, with benefits
- Excellent opportunity to be part of the management team within a growing business, being able to strategically impact business operations across multiple site through the implementation of effective operational processes and procedures
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge in Operations Management in a small to medium manufacturing environment having supported growth, improvement and elimination of waste within an automotive, aerospace and/or innovation arena and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Operations Manager role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.