Highly competitive - Depending on experience
2 months ago
A General Manager is required to lead the manufacturing operations for this extrusion plastics business. The company are a rapidly expanding company that supplies building products to the construction and home improvements industry across the UK. The General Manager will be instrumental in developing the site into a streamlined manufacturing facility.
The General Manager duties will include:
- Lead all operational activities for the manufacturing facility.
- Meet and exceed demanding KPI's and service levels in relation to safety, quality, productivity, and budgetary targets.
- Focus on promoting a 'continuous improvement and right first-time culture', whilst also sharing direct responsibility for the overall success of the business, including the impact on corporate goals and objectives.
The General Manager will have:
- Hands-on leadership skills gained at a senior level, along with the ability to lead and mentor teams through periods of high-pressure, growth and programme/product launches
- A good degree of business know-how and familiarity with P&L controls, budgetary management and reporting of progress against commercial milestones or deliverables
- Strong presentation, communication and customer facing skills, backed by a solid grasp of team building, skills development, performance analysis and resource planning activities
- A genuine and practical understanding of production planning, involving capacity versus demand, as well as stock control/management and KPI's
For further details, please contact Fraser Nibbs on 07947 342669 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.