Halesowen, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £50000 per annum
about 2 years ago
General Manager - Forgings - West Midlands - £45,000 to £50,000
A General Manager is required to join a well established drop forgings organisation.
As the General Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for all production departments and general site management approx 20 ppl.
- Key holder.
- Manage / control product from raw material in - to sales out. Encompassing:
- Overseeing raw material requirement.
- Sub contract procurement, heat treating, painting, machining etc.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Raising works orders.
As the General Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Knowledge of quality systems. ISO: (9001:2015).
- Knowledge of material specifications and traceability.
- Knowledge of testing, Tensiles, charpy's ect.
- Experience of the Petro-chem industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience of the forging industry would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in the General Manager opportunity please click ont he link to apply.