An opportunity has arisen for a General Buyer to provide support to a growing and busy department. The General Buyer is required for a Warwickshire based luxury automotive manufacturing company for a period of 11 months for an hourly rate of up to £29 DOE.
What you will be doing:
- Stakeholder engagement at many levels within the organisation and with external suppliers
- Responsible for organising a number of high value and complex commodities, with impact across several key functions of the business
- Responsible for enabling the purchase and supply chain of global production for specified projects through negotiated costs with suppliers and deliver class leading value to the business
- Experience in Purchasing, ideally within automotive or an adjacent industry
- Highly self-motivated
- Ideally CIPs or degree qualified
- Supplier/Stakeholder Management
- Proactive self-starter
- Strong analytical background
- MS Office skills
Job reference number - 33794.